Word - Level 3
Working with Master Documents
- Creating a Master Document
- Creating Subdocuments
- Working with Master Documents
- Inserting Subdocuments
- Formatting a Master Document
- Merging and Splitting Subdocuments
Table of Contents and Indexing
- Inserting a Table of Contents
- Updating a Table of Contents
- Creating an Index
- Working with Outline View to Promote and Demote Styles
- Moving and Copying Text
Bookmarks and Cross Referencing
- Creating a Bookmark to Edit Text
- Cross Referencing a Bookmark
- Cross Referencing Styles, Tables and Frames
Track Changes and Revision Marking
- Editing Documents using Track Changes
- Reviewing Edited Documents
- Accepting or Rejecting Changes
- Comparing Documents
- Creating Footnotes and Endnotes
Inserting Information From Other Sources
- Inserting Text From Another Document
- Linking An Excel Worksheet
- Embedding An Excel Worksheet
- Creating and Saving Templates
- Opening and Editing Templates
- Protecting Documents
- Recording Simple Macros
- Assigning a Keyboard Command
- Creating a Tool
- Assigning and Creating a Tool on the Toolbar
SquareOne is among the UK's leading providers of IT training to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our company pledge is to deliver inspiring, motivational and cost effective training which brings about tangible improvements in productivity. Through our training solutions individuals are able to gain lifelong skills and realise their full potential whilstclients achieve their corporate goals.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for users who want to be able to effectively manage large and complex document that require professional features.
Delegates should have experience of using intermediate and basic features in Microsoft Word who would like to progress further, or for those who have attended our Level 1 and Level 2 courses who wish to increase their knowledge.
This course will teach you how to use the advanced features of Microsoft Word to their full potential. By the end of the course you will be able to create complex documents, with features such as a table of contents, footnotes, bookmarks and an index.
Duration: 1 Day
Timings: 9:30 - 16:30
The subjects listed on the left are an outline. If there are any additional subjects you wish to cover, please feel free to call us prior to the course. All of our courses can be tailored to meet your business needs.
Our open classroom courses are held in Merseyside where we have state of the art training facilities. We also provide in-house training solutions at any office location in the UK or Europe. We frequently deliver training in Liverpool, Wirral, Blackpool, Manchester, London, Chester, Warrington, Leeds, Cardiff, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Bristol, Sheffield, Glasgow, Leatherhead and Aberdeen as well as in European countries such as France, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, Norway and Ireland.
We offer training solutions for all versions of Word - 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.