Skype for Business Essentials - End User Training
- Skype for Business Logon Screen
- Set Location and availability
- What's happening today notes
- Navigation around the system
- Skype for Business Options
- Checking Sound and Video settings
- Find and add Contacts
- Information about your Contacts – status and relationships
- Selecting multiple Contacts
- Create a new group for your Contacts
- Move a Contact into a Group
- Arranging Contacts
- Contact sorting options
- Call forwarding options
- Tag a contact
- Instant Messaging
- Make a call
- Answer a call
- Call options
- Adding additional people into IM and calls
- Sending attachments
- Meet Now
- New Online Meeting
- Share your Desktop
- Share a PowerPoint Presentation
- Share a Whiteboard
- Create a Poll
- Video Call
- Exiting a Meeting
Settings & History
- Skype for Business Settings - best practice
- Outlook and Skype Conversation History
SquareOne is among the UK's leading providers of IT training to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our company pledge is to deliver inspiring, motivational and cost effective training which brings about tangible improvements in productivity. Through our training solutions, individuals are able to gain lifelong skills and realise their full potential whilst clients achieve their corporate goals.
Microsoft Lync is a powerful communication tool. Our End User training will teach you how to send Instant Messages, make voice & video calls and share presentations - all within the Skype for Business application. By using Skype for Business to its full potential, you and your staff will become more efficient due to improved communication throughout your organisation.
This course can be organised as two half day sessions or offered as a seminar.
The subjects listed on the left are an outline. If there are any additional subjects you wish to cover, please feel free to call us prior to the course. All of our courses can be tailored to meet your business needs.
This training is delivered as a closed course at your company's premises or at our training centre in Merseyside. We can provide a mobile IT classroom at any UK or European location, so no matter where you are based, SquareOne can come to you. We frequently deliver training in Liverpool, Wirral, Blackpool, Manchester, London, Chester, Warrington, Leeds, Cardiff, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Bristol, Sheffield, Glasgow, Leatherhead and Aberdeen as well as in European countries such as France, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, Norway and Ireland.
We offer training solutions for all versions of Skype for Business
- Office 365 - End User Training
- SharePoint End User Training
Below are a list of upcoming dates and locations where this course is scheduled to take place.