SharePoint - Information Management
Introduction to Governance
- The Need for Governance
- Definition of SharePoint Governance
Governance and Information Architecture
- Information Architecture and SharePoint
- Managed Metadata
- Planning and Using Metadata in Content Types
- Generate a Site Map
Governance of Information Management
- Information Management Overview
- Document Management
- Planning Document Management
- Document Management Features in SharePoint
- Content Types
- Information Management Policies
- Records Management
- Out of the box workflows
- Types of workflows
- Creating workflows with SharePoint Designer
- Creating and documenting workflows with Visio
Planning for Communication, User Adoption and Training
- Communicating for Success
- Stakeholder Communications
- Training the Organisation
Best Practice and Checklist
- Best Practices
SquareOne is among the UK's leading providers of IT training & Consultancy to businesses of all shapes and sizes.
Our passion is to deliver flexible, inspiring, motivational and cost effective training which brings about tangible improvements in productivity to unlock your hidden potential.
To gain an understanding of information architecture in SharePoint and how to plan and implement a document and records management system. How to plan and implement out of the box and simple workflows.
Who should attend?
This course is for users who are responsible for planning all aspects of information governance for SharePoint.
Delegates should have attended the SharePoint Administrator course or have experience of creating SharePoint sites.
Duration: 2 Days
Timings: 09:30 - 16:30
The subjects listed on the left are an outline. If there are any additional subjects you wish to cover, please feel free to call us prior to the course.
This training can be delivered at our training center in Birkenhead and delivered as a closed course at your company's premises. We can bring our mobile IT classroom to any UK or European location, so no matter where you are based, SquareOne can come to you.
Below are a list of upcoming dates and locations where this course is scheduled to take place.