SharePoint - Administrator
Administration at the Site Level
- Using the Site Administration Menu
- Using the Site Actions Menu
- Changing a Site's Look and Feel
- Using Custom Themes
- Managing Reporting Services
Administration at the Site Collection Level
- Site Collection Administration Settings
- Managing the Solutions Gallery
- Setting Search Options at the Site Collection Level
- Search Scopes for Site Collection Administrators
- Managing Search Keywords for Site Collection Administrators
- Managing Search Availability at the List and Site Level for Site Administrators
Setting Up Content Management Options
- Setting Up Content Types
- Publishing Content Types to Use Across Site Collections
- Setting Up the Content Organizer
- Using Document Sets
- Using Hold and Discovery
- Setting Up Records Management
- Setting Up Related Lists
Managing Publishing Sites
- Setting Up a Publishing Site
- Setting Navigation Options in Publishing Sites
- Setting Branding Options in Publishing Sites
- Using Content Approval in Publishing Sites
- Using Variations in Publishing Sites
Configuring Users and Permissions
- SharePoint Security Groups
- Permission Levels
Configuring Service Applications
- Configuring Access Services
- Configuring Excel Services
- Configuring Visio Services
- Configuring PowerPoint Services
- Creating Metadata Services
- Using Metadata
- Configuring PerformancePoint Services
- Creating a PerformancePoint Site
- Creating a Business Connectivity Service
- Creating an External List
- Using the Form Template Library
- Using the Records Center Site Template
- Creating a Meeting Workspace
- Personalization Sites
SquareOne is among the UK's leading providers of IT training to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our company pledge is to deliver inspiring, motivational and cost effective training which brings about tangible improvements in productivity. Through our training courses, individuals are able to gain lifelong skills and realise their full potential while clients achieve their corporate goals.
Who should attend?
This course is for users who want to create SharePoint sites as part of their job role. This course is aimed at IT technicians or people with an understanding of IT and document management.
Delegates should have attended the SharePoint Power User Course or have a working knowledge of the features covered on this course.
This 2 day course aims to equip delegates with the skills and knowledge needed to effectively create and manage sites in SharePoint 2013 and 2016. Site owners will learn how to create sites and manage security and other advanced site features in sites where they have full control access.
Duration: 2 Days
Timings: 9:30 - 16:30
The subjects listed on the left are an outline. If there are any additional subjects you wish to cover, please feel free to call us prior to the course.
Our open classroom courses are held in Merseyside where we have state of the art training facilities. We also provide in-house training solutions at any office location in the UK or Europe. We frequently deliver training in Liverpool, Wirral, Blackpool, Manchester, London, Chester, Warrington, Leeds, Cardiff, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Bristol, Sheffield, Glasgow, Leatherhead, Aberdeen and Ireland.
Closed courses can also be delivered in European countries such as Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Greece, France, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland and off shore.... Either in English or local languages
Training has been delivered to a diverse range of industries including oil and gas, agriculture, automobile manufacture, food production, the arts and finance.
Below are a list of upcoming dates and locations where this course is scheduled to take place.