Overview of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Understanding the PowerPoint Screen, Ribbon and View
- Customising the Quick Access Toolbar
- Creating Title Slides
- Creating Bullet Slides
- Customising the Indents
- Adding Tabs to Slides
- Moving and Sizing Text Boxes
- Reapplying the Formats
Editing a Presentation
- Using Outline View to Edit and Create a Presentation
- Using the Slide Sorter
- Deleting, Copying and Moving Slides
- Creating Chart from within PowerPoint
- Selecting the Right Chart
- Customising Chart
- Updating Charts
- Importing Data from Excel
Graphics and SmartArt
- Creating Organisation Charts using SmartArt Graphics
- Drawing Organisation Charts - Flow Diagrams
- Inserting Graphics and Objects
- Sizing and Moving Objects
- Using the Drawing Toolbar to Create Drawings
- Formatting Objects
- Aligning and Spacing Techniques
- Grouping and Ungrouping Objects
Templates, Designs and the Slide Master
- Adding a Template/Design
- Understanding the Importance of the Slide Master
- Adding Images to all Slides
- Customising the Layouts of Slides
- Customising the Bullets, Fonts and Colour and Formatting
- Changing the Background Colour
Animating Text, Graphics and Slides
- Using Entrance, Emphasis and Exit Animation
- Slide Transitions
Presenting a Slide Show
- Setting up the Slide Show
- Tips for Delivering an Effective Presentation
- Keyboard Shortcuts for Presentations
Printing Hand-outs, Speaker Notes, Outline View and Slides
- Printing Hand-outs for your Audience
- Creating and Printing Speaker Notes
- Printing the Presentation Outline
- Slide Printing Options
SquareOne is among the UK's leading providers of IT training to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our company pledge is to deliver inspiring, motivational and cost effective training which brings about tangible improvements in productivity. Through our training solutions, individuals are able to gain lifelong skills and realise their full potential whilst clients achieve their corporate goals.
This course gives those with little or no experience of working with Microsoft PowerPoint a good understanding of the package. Learn to create a structured presentation featuring text, colour, graphics and animation. You will also learn how to deliver dynamic, professional presentations.
Duration: 1 Day
Timings: 9:30 - 16:30
The subjects listed on the left are an outline. If there are any additional subjects you wish to cover, please feel free to call us prior to the course. All of our courses can be tailored to meet your business needs.
Our open classroom courses are held in Merseyside, London and Manchester where we have state of the art training facilities.
In-House Closed Courses
We can provide in-house training solutions at any office location in the UK or Europe and customise this content to your business needs.
We frequently deliver training in Liverpool, Wirral, Blackpool, Manchester, London, Chester, Warrington, Leeds, Cardiff, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Bristol, Sheffield, Glasgow, Leatherhead, Aberdeen and Ireland.
Training in Europe
Closed courses can also be delivered in European countries such as Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Greece, France, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland and off shore.... Either in English or local languages
We offer training solutions for all versions of PowerPoint - 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
Below are a list of upcoming dates and locations where this course is scheduled to take place.