Overview of PowerPoint
- Overview of Shortcuts and Tips
- Creating Slides in Slide Layout and Outline View
- Promoting and Demoting Text
- Moving Text and Bullets
- Moving Slides
- Creating Sections
- Importing text from Word
- Importing from other PowerPoint Presentations
Advanced Drawing and SmartArt Graphics
- Using AutoShapes to Draw Objects
- Tips and tricks for drawing
- Merging Shapes (Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 onwards)
- Working with Images in shapes
- Converting Text to SmartArt Graphics
- Advanced Graphics Techniques and Design ideas
- Creating Charts from within PowerPoint
- Importing and Linking Data from Excel
- Manipulating Charts
- Animating Charts
- Working with and creating Design Templates
- Applying Design Templates to existing Presentations
- Working with multiple Slide Master and Layouts
- Saving Design Templates (optional)
- Animation Effects
- Animation Painter
- Adding Sound and Multimedia Effects
- Inserting Music
- Adding Video
- Slide Transitions
- Timing Presentations
Automated Slide Shows
- Advanced Setup of Slide Shows
- Creating Custom Slide Shows
- Hyperlinks to other slides and external files
- Hiding and Viewing Hidden Slides
- Rehearse Timings
- Recording Narration
Advanced Slide Show Techniques
- Working with Onscreen Speaker Notes
- Navigation and Presentation Shortcuts
Our Microsoft PowerPoint Advanced course is suitable for experienced users of Microsoft PowerPoint, who wish to design more professional and slick presentations.
A good working knowledge of PowerPoint and creating presentations. You will be self taught or would of attended our PowerPoint Essentials training course.
This hands-on interactive training course will show you how to create effective PowerPoint presentations that display content in a meaningful and professional way. With this course you will feel more confident with the everyday and advanced tools to allow you to save time on creation, whilst allowing your presentation to be memorable and stand out from the crowd.
You will learn how to work with the Outline View, Advanced Linked Graphics and Charts, Managing Multiple Masters, Design Templates, Timed and normal Animation, Transitions, Video and Sound plus many more features.
This course is interactive, and includes many exercises and activities during the day to allow you to master PowerPoint more effectively.
Duration: 1 Day
Timings: 9:30 - 16:30
The subjects listed on the left are an outline. If there are any additional subjects you wish to cover, please feel free to call us prior to the course. All of our courses can be tailored to meet your business needs.
Our open classroom courses are held in Merseyside, London and Manchester where we have state of the art training facilities.
In-House Closed Courses
We can provide in-house training solutions at any office location in the UK or Europe and customise this content to your business needs.
We frequently deliver
training in Liverpool, Wirral, Blackpool, Manchester, London, Chester,
Warrington, Leeds, Cardiff, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Bristol, Sheffield, Glasgow,
Leatherhead, Aberdeen and Ireland.
We offer training solutions for all versions of PowerPoint - 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.