Outlook - Time Management
Sending and Creating Messages Advanced Messages
- Advanced Email Options
- Using Voting Buttons to get Targeted Answers that can be Tracked
- Quick Links for Sending to Groups of People you Frequently Email
- Creating Building Blocks to Save Repetition of Typing
- Creating and Switching Between Multiple Signatures
- Attaching Files: Items vs Links
- Saving Single and Multiple Attachments
- Removing Attachments and Saving Files to Save Storage in Outlook
Learn about Microsoft 4 D's Mail Management
- This topic talks about the 4 main rules for managing and maintaining a good mailbox
Distribution Lists and Contacts
- Importance of Adding Contacts Instead of Suggested Contacts
- Managing Suggested Contacts
- Creating Distribution Lists
- Sharing or Forwarding Distribution Lists
Managing your Mailbox
- Understanding the Differences between Folders and Views
- Creating Views
- Creating Search Folders
- Searching Mail in Multiple Folders
- Searching Tips
- Setting Rules
- Tips for Quick Deletion of Emails
- Flagging and Colouring Emails for Email Tracking
- Setting Email Reminders for Yourself and Others
- Marking an Email Flag as Complete
- Tracking Conversations and Flags
- Creating Project and Relevant Categories
Out of Office Assistant
- Working with Messages whilst in the Office i.e. Filing Automatically
- Working with the Out of Office i.e. Redirecting Mail, Setting Up Automatic Message Replies
- Creating, Editing and Deleting Appointments/Meetings
- Setting up Tasks
- Setting up Events
- Recurring Events and Meetings
- Opening Other Calendars
- Sharing Calendars
- Creating Calendar Groups
- Scheduling View to Organise Meetings
- Categories for Meeting Type
- Creating Tasks
- Creating Recurring Tasks and Alerts
- Assigning Task
- Tracking and Updating Tasks
SquareOne is among the UK's leading providers of IT training to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our company pledge is to deliver inspiring, motivational and cost effective training which brings about tangible improvements in productivity. Through our training courses, individuals are able to gain lifelong skills and realise their full potential whilst clients achieve their corporate goals.
This course has been created for existing users of Outlook – it covers advice and best practice guidelines for time management and how to get the most out of Outlook in order to become more effective. You will learn how to:
- Create a system for managing Email effectively.
- Combine Email and tasks to plan your work.
- Search and organise your mail.
- Setup and maintain a good contact list
- Schedule time in your calendar for maintaining your system.
Course Duration: Half Day
The subjects listed on the left are an outline. If there are any additional subjects you wish to cover, please feel free to call us prior to the course.
This training is delivered as a closed course at your company's premises or at our training centre in Merseyside. We can provide a mobile IT classroom at any UK or European location, so no matter where you are based, SquareOne can come to you. We frequently deliver training in Liverpool, Manchester, Wirral, Blackpool, London, Chester, Warrington, Leeds, Cardiff, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Bristol, Sheffield, Glasgow, Leatherhead and Aberdeen.
This course covers the 2010, 2013 and 2016 version of the software.