Office 365 for End Users
Microsoft Office 365 Introduction/Overview
- Introducing Cloud computing and the products including Outlook, Office Web Apps, SharePoint Online and Skype for Business Online
- Navigating around Office 365
- Creating and updating a Profile in Office 365
Microsoft Office Web Application Interface
- Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint Online Apps
- Creating and editing documents in The Cloud
- Sharing documents and working in collaboration with others online
- Integrating documents with SharePoint online
Microsoft Outlook Web Application
- Overview of Outlook Web Application
- Creating and sending emails
- Creating signatures and advanced email options
- Setting up folders
- Advanced email messages
- Setting up Outlook Contacts and IM Contacts
- Calendar appointments, events and meetings
- Shared Calendars
Skype for Business
- What is Skype for Business?
- Viewing and setting presence status
- Using instant messages in business and creating instant messages
- Adding contacts and setting groups
- Integration of Skype with Outlook
- Presenting with Skype for Business to include onscreen presentations, video, audio, animation
- Requesting meet now
- My Site what is it?
- Setting up your My Site preferences
- Understanding document libraries
- Saving Office documents to your My Site
- Using a Team Site
- Sharing calendars and task lists
- Team Discussions in SharePoint Online
- Using OneDrive
- Setting Permissions for Protecting Documents
SquareOne is among the UK's leading providers of IT training to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our company pledge is to deliver inspiring, motivational and cost effective training which brings about tangible improvements in productivity. Through our training solutions, individuals are able to gain lifelong skills and realise their full potential whilst clients achieve their corporate goals.
Who should attend?
This course is for end users who will be required to use Office 365 and needs an understanding of its features. Delegates who wish to gain a deeper understanding of the individual applications in Office 365 should attend the appropriate application specific courses such as Excel 2016, Word 2016, PowerPoint 2016, Outlook 2016, OneNote 2016 and Access 2016 training.
Delegates should have a good level of PC and windows skills, and a basic knowledge of MS Office.
This course is designed to teach existing users of Microsoft Office how to use the Office 365 Environment and Cloud Technologies. During this course you will learn how to use Microsoft Office 365 Web Apps, Skype for Business Online, Outlook Online, SharePoint Online and OneDrive. You will also gain a good understanding of how to collaborate on documents and share knowledge across the Office 365 Platform.
This course can be delivered as classroom training, web training, a seminar, lunch and learn session, workshop or walkabout training
Our course timings are 09:30 - 16:30, however timings can be customised to meet your needs.
The subjects listed on the left are an outline. If there are any additional subjects you wish to cover, please feel free to call us prior to the course. All of our courses can be tailored to meet your business needs.
Our open classroom courses are held in Merseyside where we have state of the art training facilities. We also provide in-house training solutions at any office location in the UK or Europe. We frequently deliver training in Liverpool, Wirral, Blackpool, Manchester, London, Chester, Warrington, Leeds, Cardiff, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Bristol, Sheffield, Glasgow, Leatherhead, Aberdeen and Ireland.
Closed courses can also be delivered in European countries such as Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Greece, France, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland and off shore.... Either in English or local languages