Microsoft Office Essentials
- Creating Documents, Saving and Opening Documents
- Working with Text and Paragraphs
- Formatting Text
- Format Painter - learn how to copy the formats
- Undo and Redo
- Page Breaks
- Headers and Footers
- Cut, Copy and Paste (within documents and to external packages)
- Overview of Excel screen
- Entering text, numbers and Dates
- Working with the Home Ribbon to format
- Creating Formulas - Add, Subtract, Multiply, Divide
- Editing Spreadsheets (Sizing, Inserting and Deleting Rows, Columns, Cells)
- Working with Worksheet Tabs
- Create slides using a Design Template
- Insert Text and Pictures onto slides
- Working with Shapes and Callouts
- Create a Chart
- Presenting a Presentation
- Sending, Replying and Forwarding Emails
- Flagging Emails
- Working with Attachments
- Email Management
- Searching Emails
- Creating Contacts
- Working with the Calendar
SquareOne is among the UK's leading providers of IT training to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our company pledge is to deliver inspiring, motivational and cost effective training which brings about tangible improvements in productivity. Through our training courses, individuals are able to gain lifelong skills and realise their full potential while clients achieve their corporate goals.
Our Microsoft Office Essential training is suitable for anyone wishing to learn the everyday features of Microsoft core software. This course would be a good introduction to get you started if changing career, moving into a more IT focused role or simply needing to feel more confident with computers.
This course assumes you have used a computer a little in the past and are familiar with logging on and shutdown procedures. It is likely that you would of used the Internet or another system in your organisation.
Duration: 1 Day
Timings: 09:30 - 16:30
The subjects listed on the left are an outline. If there are any additional subjects you wish to cover, please feel free to call us prior to the course.
This training is delivered as a closed course at your company's premises. We can bring our mobile IT classroom to any UK or European location, so no matter where you are based, SquareOne can come to you.
Where We Have Trained
SquareOne have delivered training solutions throughout the UK in locations such as London, Liverpool, Wirral, Merseyside, Blackpool, Manchester, Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Edinburgh and Belfast. We have also trained at international locations such as France, Germany, Switzerland, Scandinavia and USA.
Training has been delivered to a diverse range of industries including oil and gas, agriculture, automobile manufacture, food production, the arts and finance.