Design Automation Overview
Understanding Parameters and Equations
- Add parameters
- Build a logical part model
Getting Started with iLogic
- The iLogic interface
- Function overview
- Review, run and create rules
- Conditional statements
- Parameter functions
- Feature functions
- Driving iProperties using iLogic rules
Assembly Rules and Functions
- Assembly rules
- Component and relationship functions Building a logical assembly model
Drawing Rules and Functions
- Drawing rules
- Sheet functions
- Title block functions
- View functions
- Automating drawing changes
Rule Triggering & Form Creation
- Event triggers and iTriggers
Miscellaneous Rules and Functions
- Rule options
- Search and replace
- iLogic Wizards
- Create a configurable model
- Create a configurable assembly
- Create a configurable drawing
iLogic Design Copy
SquareOne is among the UK's leading providers of IT training to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our company pledge is to deliver inspiring, motivational and cost effective training which brings about tangible improvements in productivity. Through our training courses, individuals are able to gain lifelong skills and realise their full potential while clients achieve their corporate goals.
Who should attend?
This course is designed for experienced Autodesk Inventor users who need to take advantage of the iLogic features in Inventor.
After completing this course, you will be able to:
- Review model-defined and user-defined parameters and equations, and understand their importance in iLogic
- Understand the iLogic interface components (iLogic Panel, Edit Rule dialog box, and iLogic Browser)
- Understand rule creation workflow for Inventor parts and assemblies
- Use variations of conditional statements in an iLogic rule
- Access and incorporate the various function types into an iLogic part, assembly or drawing file rule
- Use event Triggers and iTriggers
- Create forms to create a custom user interface for an iLogic rule.
Duration: 2 Days
Timings: 09:30 - 16:30
The subjects listed on the left are an outline. If there are any additional subjects you wish to cover, please feel free to call us prior to the course.
Our lead training centre is located in Birkenhead, Merseyside, where we have state of the art training facilities. We also have a number of training venues throughout the North West, covering Chester, Manchester, Liverpool, North Wales, Lancashire and Staffordshire.
Alternatively, we can come to your business bringing with us our mobile IT classroom. We can deliver this kind of training anywhere in the UK and Europe.
Where We Have Trained
SquareOne have delivered training solutions throughout the UK in locations such as London, Liverpool, Wirral, Blackpool, Manchester, Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Edinburgh and Belfast. We have also trained at international locations such as France, Germany, Switzerland, Scandinavia and USA.
Training has been delivered to a diverse range of industries including oil and gas, agriculture, automobile manufacture, food production, the arts and finance.