Excel - Advanced (Level 3)
- Nested IF statements for nesting IF with AND, OR, ISERROR and IFERROR
- SUMIF and SUMIFS
- COUNTIF and COUNTIFS
- Date Functions
Lookup and Information Functions
- Advanced Lookup (True and False)
- Creating Multiple Column Lookups
- MATCH Function
- INDEX Function
- OFFSET Function
- Advanced List Management
- Advanced Filter
- Database Functions
- Creating Subtotals
- Outline View
Advanced Pivot Tables
- Inserting Calculated Fields
- Manipulating Fields
- Changing Value Field Settings
- Grouping Data containing Dates and Numbers
- Formatting Pivot Table
- Showing and Hiding the Grand Totals
- Changing The Scope Of The Data source
- Summarizing Values by Sum, Count, Average, Max, and Product
- Show Values As % of Grand Total, % of Column Total, % of Row Total
- Creating Pivot Table Reports and Pivot Chart Reports
General Analysis Tools
- Custom Views
- Goal Seek
- Data Tables, One Input, Two Input
Protecting and Sharing
- Sharing a File
- Track Changes
- Protecting Cells, Worksheets
- Password Protecting a File/Read Only
- Formula View
- Tracing Precedents
- Tracing Dependents
- Using Watch Window
- Go to Special
Introduction to Macros
- Displaying the Developer Tab
- Recording a Macro
- Where To Save Macros – Personal, Existing or New Workbook
- Absolute and Relative Recording
- Introduction to Form Control Buttons
- Creating Macro Buttons
SquareOne is among the UK's leading providers of IT training to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our company pledge is to deliver inspiring, motivational and cost effective training which brings about tangible improvements in productivity. Through our training solutions, individuals are able to gain lifelong skills and realise their full potential whilst clients achieve their corporate goals.
Who should attend?
Our Microsoft Excel Advanced course is suitable for those with a sound working knowledge of Excel who wish to learn more complex functions and features.
You are an experienced users of Excel and would of already attended our Excel Level 2 course or use the features listed on this outline on a weekly basis.
At the end of this course you will have a complete understanding of the higher functions of Excel and be able to perform advanced formula, work with data functions, analysis large spreadsheets using advanced PivotTables, Auditing and Scenarios.
This course provides an introduction to Macros.
1 Day Classroom Training or Online
Our course timings are 09:30 - 16:30.
The subjects listed on the left are an outline. If there are any additional subjects you wish to cover, please feel free to call us prior to the course. All of our courses can be tailored to meet your business needs.
Our open classroom courses are held in Merseyside where we have state of the art training facilities. We also provide in-house training solutions at any office location in the UK or Europe. We frequently deliver training in Liverpool, Wirral, Blackpool, Manchester, London, Chester, Warrington, Leeds, Cardiff, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Bristol, Sheffield, Glasgow, Leatherhead, Aberdeen and Ireland.
Closed courses can also be delivered in European countries such as Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Greece, France, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland and off shore.... Either in English or local languages.
We offer training solutions for all versions of Excel - 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365. For the Mac 2011 and 2016 (Office 365 for the Mac).
Below are a list of upcoming dates and locations where this course is scheduled to take place.