Excel - Level 2
Overview of shortcuts
- Recap of Shortcuts and Tips
- Customising the Ribbon to include useful shortcuts
- Refresh on everyday Formulae
- Recap of Absolute Cell Referencing
- Create Range Names
- Navigate using Range Names
- Print Range Name Areas
- Create Formulae using Range Names
- Learn how to setup 3D spreadsheets which have identical design and data on each sheet
- Setup Print design for all sheets, including Headers and Footers
- Copy, Move, Rename, Colour Sheet Tabs
- Hide and Unhide Tabs
- Link data from one sheet to another with Formulae
- Group and Edit all sheets
- Copying worksheets
- Tips for Copying to New Spreadsheets
- Linking data from one file to another
- IF Statements (includes nested IFs)
- VLOOKUP and HLOOKUP
- Apply Shading, Icon Sets and DataFills to cells based on criteria
- Format Painter
- Setting up Restriction on how Cells are Inputted as Dates, Numbers or Time
- Setting up Cell Entries as a List
- Range Names and Tables in Data Validation
- Limit the Characters of a Cell Entry
- Create Error Messages
Working with Large Data
- Split your Worksheet
- Freeze Panes
- Tips on Formatting
- Hiding and Unhiding Columns and Rows
- AutoFilter including tips and tricks
- Sort and Custom Sort
- Removing Duplicates
- Entering date Formulae
- Today Formula
- Customising Date Formats
- Use the Trim, Proper, Left and Right Functions
- Concatenate Text
- Text to Columns
- Paste Special Options
- Flash Fill
- Creating Tables
- Formatting Tables
- Totals in Tables
- Preparation of Data
- Create Pivot Tables
- Create Dynamic Pivot Tables
- Format Data
- Group Data in Pivot Tables
- Sorting inside Pivot Tables
- Conditional Formatting in Pivot Tables
- Creating Tabs from Data
- Refresh Data
- Report Layouts
- Report Subtotals
- Pivot Charts
- Creating Charts Using a Function Key
- Creating Charts Using the Insert Tab
- Changing the Chart Type
- Formatting Charts
- Adding Titles and Customising
SquareOne is among the UK's leading providers of IT training to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our company pledge is to deliver inspiring, motivational and cost effective training which brings about tangible improvements in productivity. Through our training solutions, individuals are able to gain lifelong skills and realise their full potential whilst clients achieve their corporate goals.
Who Should Attend?
Existing users of Excel who wish to learn how to use Excel effectively.
Our Level 2 course, which will see you learning at a steady pace, and will show you how to; create dynamic spreadsheets, create 3D workshops that are linked, use essential advanced formulas, manipulate large data within Excel tables and analyse data through Pivot Tables and Charts. We will provide you with the tips and shortcuts to change the way you use Excel, saving you valuable time and improving your efficiency.
The subjects listed on the left are an outline. If there are any additional subjects you wish to cover, please feel free to call us prior to the course. All of our courses can be tailored to meet your business needs.
Our open classroom courses are held in Merseyside where we have state of the art training facilities. We also provide in-house training solutions at any office location in the UK or Europe. We frequently deliver training in Liverpool, Wirral, Blackpool, Manchester, London, Chester, Warrington, Leeds, Cardiff, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Bristol, Sheffield, Glasgow, Leatherhead, Aberdeen and Ireland.
Closed courses can also be delivered in European countries such as Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Greece, France, Finland, Hungary, Italy, Ireland, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Poland, Sweden, Switzerland and off shore.... Either in English or local languages.
We offer training solutions for all versions of Excel - 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 and Office 365.
Below are a list of upcoming dates and locations where this course is scheduled to take place.