Effective Presentation Skills
Channels of Information
- This covers the major aspects of your presentation. The content of the presentation, your body language and your voice.
Aids to Delivery
- Supporting aids are intrinsic to good presentation.
- Constructing and using notes effectively to promote a more spontaneous approach to the audience.
- Valuable information on the pros and cons of different audio visual aids and how to use them to the best effect.
Planning your Presentation
- Understanding the important of planning and preparing for a presentation and why structuring presentations effectively is important.
- The importance of researching your subject area and having up to date factual and interesting information.
Interaction with the audience
- The all important questions and answer session where audience and presenter will interact.
- How to ask questions and respond to answers from the audience. Getting the audience to participate and dealing difficult delegates.
- Asking for feedback – positive and constructive comments.
- The use of “happy sheets" and how to learn from feedback to improve future presentation skills.
SquareOne is among the UK's leading providers of training and consultancy to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our company pledge is to deliver inspiring, motivational and cost effective training which brings about tangible improvements in productivity. Through our training courses, individuals are able to gain lifelong skills and realise their full potential while clients achieve their corporate goals.
This course is designed to give delegates an overview of the skills involved in conducting an effective presentation, from the planning stage through to delivery. The importance of recognising the needs of the audience and helping you to get your point across in a confident, effective and positive manner.
Duration: 1 Day
Timings: 09:30 - 16:30
The subjects listed on the left are an outline. If there are any additional subjects you wish to cover, please feel free to call us prior to the course.
Below are a list of upcoming dates and locations where this course is scheduled to take place.