Adobe Dreamweaver - Advanced
Cascading Style Sheets
- CSS review
- Using CSS selectors including classes
- Using external, embedded and inline styles
- Understanding CSS positioning rules, relative vs absolute positioning
- Understanding the difference between fixed and fluid designs
- Nested Div's
- Using Background Images to style Div's
- Creating CSS based navigation with text and images
- Working with Dreamweaver Spry objects
- About forms
- Creating a form in Dreamweaver
- Adding form elements
- Using CSS to style forms
Interactive Page Elements
- Understanding Behaviours
- Using Behaviours
- Creating a jump menu
- Validating form behaviour
- Creating an interactive image gallery
- Building and applying templates
- Advanced template techniques
- Adding optional regions and repeat regions to a template
- Working with editable regions
- Using external Java files for added functionality
- Adding Flash based objects to a page
SquareOne is among the UK's leading providers of IT training to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our company pledge is to deliver inspiring, motivational and cost effective training which brings about tangible improvements in productivity. Through our training courses, individuals are able to gain lifelong skills and realize their full potential while clients achieve their corporate goals.
Who should attend?
This course is for existing web developers, designers, and administrators that are comfortable with the basic tools and features of Adobe Dreamweaver CS6 but want to expand on existing knowledge to gain advanced skills for creating and maintaining more robust interactive websites
Delegates should have a good level of knowledge of Abode Dreamweaver or have attended the New User course
This course is designed to show you how to create layouts, format content, links and files in web pages, create and validate forms. Integrate external files with Dreamweaver, use mobile integration techniques, preview, test and manage websites.
Duration: 1 Day
Timings: 09:30 - 16:30
The subjects listed on the left are an outline. If there are any additional subjects you wish to cover, please feel free to call us prior to the course.
This course can be offered as a one day refresher course or a two day intensive Intermediate course for people who want to know Sage more in-depth.
This training is delivered as a closed course at your company's premises. We can bring our mobile IT classroom to any UK or European location, so no matter where you are based, SquareOne can come to you.
Where We Have Trained
SquareOne have delivered training solutions throughout the UK in locations such as London, Wirral, Merseyside, Liverpool, Manchester, Blackpool, Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Edinburgh and Belfast. We have also trained at international locations such as France, Germany, Switzerland, Scandinavia and USA.
Training has been delivered to a diverse range of industries including oil and gas, agriculture, automobile manufacture, food production, the arts and finance.
Below are a list of upcoming dates and locations where this course is scheduled to take place.