At SquareOne we understand that ongoing training is pivotal to the future success of a business. By continually up skilling a workforce you can ensure that you are in a position to deliver and exceed your client's expectations.
However, although training is essential it is often difficult for organisations to free up time during the working day. Whilst speaking to our customers we discovered that many employees feel their training needs are often "put on hold" due to hectic and demanding business schedules. Employers also feel that when staff do attend formal training events the travel time can be costly and non-productive.
As a result of listening to our customers, we have developed a solution which we can offer to new and existing clients - SquareOne LiveLearning. This unique solution allows a SquareOne trainer to deliver live, interactive training to any location in the world via a web connection.
SquareOne LiveLearning - How Does it Work?
We use a tool called WebEx which allows us to meet with anyone, anywhere, in real time. By using this screen sharing software, an internet connection and high quality audio equipment we broadcast our training to our attendees. All you need to join is an Internet connection (WEB) and an audio link via VoIP (Voice over IP) or phone.
On the day of the course just open our web link which will be sent to you by email and call a teleconference number to join our interactive LiveLearning community.
If you are a 'first timer' we understand that you may be unfamiliar with the process of entering a LiveLearning event - that's why we can offer a practice run before the event to give you some reassurance.
Who can use SquareOne LiveLearning?
LiveLearning is an effective solution for any organisation wanting to deliver:
- Large scale regional, national or international corporate rollout projects
- One to One focussed training for individuals, departments or executive teams
- Training programs for home based staff, remote sales staff or offshore staff; all of whom can be trained without the need to travel to the nearest company office
- Software product support
- Focused training on a specific topic.
What are the benefits of implementing LiveLearning?
There are many benefits of using SquareOne LiveLearning;
- You and your staff can receive training without having to leave your desk
- Delegates can interact with our expert trainers by asking questions and raising discussion points
- Our LiveLearning courses last between 1-2 hours in length, so training can easily be fitted into the working day
- Places on our courses never sell out as there is no restriction on the number of people we can broadcast to
- Training travel time and travel costs are eliminated
- LiveLearning reduces training time for the critical masses
- Our short sessions compliment other training methods
- Training can be implemented to meet fluctuating training demands.
Typical LiveLearning Events include:
- Using Outlook Effectively
- Managing your Mailbox in Outlook
- Outlook Calendars and Tasks
- Excel Data Manipulation
- Creating Excel Pivot Tables
- Utilising Excel Formulae
- How to use Microsoft Office Shortcuts and Tips to reduce the risk of RSI
- Working with Tables and Forms in Word
- Working with Long Documents in Word
- Tips and Tricks for Editing Large Documents
- Design effective presentations in PowerPoint
- Create Charts and Graphs in PowerPoint
- Welcome to SharePoint Overview
- One Note Overview.
If you would like more information about our LiveLearning please call our Sales Team on +44 (0)151 650 6907 or email email@example.com