Skills For Growth
Are you based in the Liverpool City Region and want to co-invest to develop and upskill your workforce to enable growth?
Funding is available to companies based in the Liverpool City Region Local Authority areas of Halton, Knowsley, Liverpool, St Helens, Sefton and Wirral.
SquareOne Training are pleased to announce that we are an official Skills For Growth supplier, meaning that delegates of our courses, have the opportunity to utilise potential funding for their staff.
The fund introduced in 2016, is set to reach a total of £3.05million investment in training in the Liverpool City Region and is due to expire by 31 March 2018.
All of our training courses are available to be provided under the programme. Courses can be held at our offices on the Wirral, or even at your offices as closed customised courses.
Once you apply a broker will come out and assess your company by offering the following services:
- Complete an Organisational Needs Analysis and Workforce Training Plan on YOUR behalf
- Identify appropriate training packages to meet YOUR workforce development needs
- Simplify the process of undertaking training/qualifications
- Give impartial advice and guidance in relation to current training providers and their skills offer
- Source training provider(s) on YOUR behalf
- Provide advice on Government priorities, Apprenticeship reforms including the introduction of the Apprenticeship Levy and Digital Apprenticeship Service
- Provide advice and guidance with regard to the changes to how Apprenticeship Standards will be delivered.
The fund is aimed at helping local businesses grow in the area by providing up to 80% of course pricing available completely funded.
SquareOne training are hoping the opportunity for businesses to utilise the funding will allow many companies to finally invest in the required training needed to make our area grow.
Lisa Johnson, company director, commented “This is a great opportunity for local companies to co-invest in improving staffs productivity within their workforce. We have already had many enquiries from companies wanting training in anything from Microsoft right up to AutoCAD, and I am sure that the money spent will not only benefit companies in 2017, but also add life long skills".
SquareOne Training are an Internationally renowned IT Training company based in Merseyside, offering training in a number of products including; Microsoft Products, AutoCAD and Adobe.
To find out more about the training SquareOne Training can provide, funded through the Skills For Growth Fund, call them today on 0151 650 6907, or alternatively visit their website: www.squareonetraining.com