PowerPoint - Level 2
Overview of PowerPoint
- Overview of Shortcuts and Tips
- Creating Slides in Slide Layout and Outline View
- Promoting and Demoting Text
- Moving Text and Bullets
- Moving Slides
- Creating Sections
Advanced Drawing and SmartArt Graphics
- Using AutoShapes to Draw Objects
- Tips and tricks for drawing
- Merging Shapes (Microsoft PowerPoint 2013 onwards)
- Working with Images in shapes
- Converting Text to SmartArt Graphics
- Advanced Graphics Techniques and Design ideas
- Creating Charts from within PowerPoint
- Importing and Linking Data from Excel
- Manipulating Charts
- Animating Charts
- Working with Design Templates
- Applying Design Templates to existing Presentations
- Working with multiple Slide Master and Layouts
- Saving Design Templates (optional)
- Animation Effects
- Animation Painter
- Adding Sound and Multimedia Effects
- Inserting Music
- Adding Video
- Slide Transitions
- Timing Presentations
Automated Slide Shows
- Hiding and Viewing Hidden Slides
- Recording Narration
- Timing Presentations
Advanced Slide Show Techniques
- Working with Notes
- Importing Slides from other Presentations
- Presentation Shortcuts
Our Microsoft PowerPoint Level 2 course is suitable for those with a sound working knowledge of PowerPoint who wish to progress to deliver slick and professional presentations.
A working knowledge of PowerPoint and creating basic presentations. You will be self taught or would of attended our PowerPoint Level 1 training course.
Learn how to create effective PowerPoint presentations that display content in a meaningful and professional way. With this course you will feel more confident with the everyday and advanced tools to allow you to save time on creation, whilst allowing your presentation to be memorable and stand out from the crowd.
You will learn how to work with the Outline View, Graphics and Charts, Managing Multiple Masters, Design Templates, Animation, Transitions, Video and Sound plus many more features.
This course is interactive, and includes many exercises and activities during the day to allow you to master PowerPoint more effectively.
Duration: 1 Day
Timings: 9:30 - 16:30
The subjects listed on the left are an outline. If there are any additional subjects you wish to cover, please feel free to call us prior to the course. All of our courses can be tailored to meet your business needs.
Our scheduled open classroom courses are held in Merseyside where we have state of the art training facilities. We can also provide in-house training solutions at your office in any location in the UK or Europe.
Locations we frequently train in are: Liverpool, Wirral, Blackpool, Manchester, London, Chester, Warrington, Leeds, Cardiff, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Bristol, Sheffield, Glasgow, Leatherhead and Aberdeen as well as in European countries such as France, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, Sweden, Norway and Ireland.
We offer training solutions for all versions of PowerPoint - 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.
- PowerPoint Level 1