- Basic Concepts
- Working with the Document Object Model
Document Object Model (DOM)
- Using Window Objects
- Working with Web Documents
- Accessing Browser History
- Working with the Location Object
- Variables, Strings, and Arrays
- Expressions and Operators
- Converting Between Data Types
- String Objects
- Numeric Arrays
- String Arrays
- Sorting a Numeric Array
Using Functions and Objects
- Introducing Objects
- Using Objects to Simplify Scripting
- Extending Built-in Objects
- Controlling Flow with Conditions and Loops
- Conditional Expressions
- Test Multiple Conditions with IF and Else
- Multiple Conditions with Switch and Loops
- Using do…while Loops
- Looping Through Object Properties
- Using Built-in Functions and Libraries
- Date Formulae
Responding to Events
- Event Handlers
- Mouse Events and Keyboard Events
- Using the onLoad and onUnload Events
Windows with Objects
- Moving and Resizing Windows
- Displaying Dialog Boxes
- Graphics and Animation
- Scripting Form Elements
- Displaying Data from a Form
- Form Validation
- Creating Rollovers
- Creating Slideshows
- Defining and Using CSS Styles
- Using CSS Properties
- Creating a Simple Style Sheet
- Using External Style Sheets
- Avoiding Bugs
- Basic Debugging Tools
- Creating Error Handlers
SquareOne is among the UK's leading providers of IT training to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our company pledge is to deliver inspiring, motivational and cost effective training which brings about tangible improvements in productivity. Through our training courses, individuals are able to gain lifelong skills and realise their full potential while clients achieve their corporate goals.
This 2 day course is aimed at Web designers or HTML programmers who wish to add interactive and dynamic content to their web pages. The course will show how to create validation forms, pop-up dialog boxes and customised content on the pages.
This course is suitable for both PC based users and MAC environment.
This is a Closed Course only which can be held at your offices or our training centre.
Duration: 2 days
Timings: 09:30 to 16:30
The subjects listed on the left are an outline. If there are any additional subjects you wish to cover, please feel free to call us prior to the course.
This training is delivered as a closed course at your company's premises. We can bring our mobile IT classroom to any UK or European location, so no matter where you are based, SquareOne can come to you.
Where We Have Trained
SquareOne have delivered training solutions throughout the UK in locations such as London, Liverpool, Wirral, Merseyside, Blackpool, Manchester, Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Edinburgh and Belfast. We have also trained at international locations such as France, Germany, Switzerland, Scandinavia and USA.
Training has been delivered to a diverse range of industries including oil and gas, agriculture, automobile manufacture, food production, the arts and finance.