Excel Training for Large Data
- Shortcuts for Navigating Large Data
- Range Names
- Useful Formulae and Features for tidying up data
- IF Statements with Advanced Conditional Formatting
- VLookups and HLookups and ISERROR
- Text to Columns
- Concatenate Formulae
- Removing Duplicates
Advanced Sort, Filters and Advanced Filters
- Create Custom Filters
- Filter by Criteria
- Create and Format Tables
- Add Formula
- Create a Pivot Table with or without Tables
- Overview of Rows, Columns, Report and Sum
- Summarise the data into different formats
- Calculated Fields and Items
- GETPIVOTDATA formulae
- Pivot Charts
Recording Simple Macros
- Overview of Recording Macros
- Playback Macros and assigning buttons
At SquareOne our passion is to deliver flexible, inspiring, motivational and cost effective training which brings about tangible improvements in productivity to unlock your hidden potential.
This course has been designed for the Manufacturing, Oil and Gas Industry or any company that would like to work with large data that has been imported from SAP or similar programs.
During this training you will look at Pivot Tables which are one of the most powerful features of Microsoft Excel. They allow you to analyse more than 1 million rows of data with just a few mouse clicks, show the results in an easy to read table, highlight key information to management and include graphs for your monthly presentations.
Our course timings are 09:30 - 16:30.
The subjects listed on the left are an outline. If there are any additional subjects you wish to cover, please feel free to call us prior to the course.