AutoCAD Architecture - Foundation
The following items are covered during the AutoCAD Architecture - Foundation course:
- The User Interface & templates
- Create & Edit Space Planning
- Conversion set-up and concepts
- Set-out wall details
- Wall alignment and utilities
- Use and modify door styles
- Use and modify window styles
- Create and modify Floors
- Create and modify Ceilings
- Generate and edit roof types
- Construct facia, soffits & chimneys
- Using Layer Conventions
- Linetypes and Lineweights
- Matching Object Properties
- Using Inquiry Commands
- Multiple floor level construction
- Create and modify Staircases
- Create and modify Stairwells
- Generate section views
- Using Layouts and Viewports
- Creating Perspective views
- Using Text Styles
- Creating & Editing Dimensions
- Using Dimension Styles
- Creating & Edit Hatching
- Creating & Inserting 3D Blocks
- Rendering the 3D building model
- Plotting Drawings, inc PDF
SquareOne is among the UK's leading providers of IT training to businesses of all shapes and sizes. Our company pledge is to deliver inspiring, motivational and cost effective training which brings about tangible improvements in productivity. Through our training courses, individuals are able to gain lifelong skills and realize their full potential while clients achieve their corporate goals.
AutoCAD Architecture is a specific version of AutoCAD which features tools and functions specifically suited to architectural work.
Our introduction course is designed for users with very little or no experience of using AutoCAD Architecture. However, although no previous CAD experience is necessary, any drafting, design or architectural, engineering experience would be an advantage.
It is recommended that delegates have a little working knowledge of Microsoft Windows.
Our courses are taught using the most up to date version of AutoCAD Architecture. However, we can customise our courses to cover any of the previous older versions of the software. Please state which version you would like to be trained on when enquiring about this course.
Duration: 3 Day
Timings: 09:30 - 16:30
The subjects listed on the left are an outline. If there are any additional subjects you wish to cover, please feel free to call us prior to the course.
This training is delivered as a closed course at your company's premises. We can bring our mobile IT classroom to any UK or European location, so no matter where you are based, SquareOne can come to you.
Where We Have Trained
SquareOne have delivered training solutions throughout the UK in locations such as London, Liverpool, Wirral, Merseyside, Blackpool, Manchester, Sussex, Surrey, Hampshire, Edinburgh and Belfast. We have also trained at international locations such as France, Germany, Switzerland, Scandinavia and USA.
Training has been delivered to a diverse range of industries including oil and gas, agriculture, automobile manufacture, food production, the arts and finance.