Our client has been established for over 125 years and is the largest publicly traded petroleum and petrochemical enterprise in the world.
Project 1 – New Hardware and Software Refresh
This Global Project was an initiative to deliver a refresh of the core PC Infrastructure, including desktop and messaging services and to implement the SharePoint solution for a new corporate information management strategy.
The vision of the company was to enable increased productivity to the workforce with a simplified environment, enable collaboration; improved knowledge at the employee's fingertips; keep only what is necessary; and globally connect and expand the mobile workforce.
The project involved SquareOne training 5,000 users in the UK and Ireland and a further 1,500 users in North Europe.
The contract saw us provide a comprehensive package of services including:
- Microsoft Office 2010 training to staff migrating from Office 2003;
- Lotus Notes – Outlook Conversion Training;
- Windows XP – Windows 7 Training;
- Note Book Best Practice Guidelines;
- Remote Access Workshops;
- Communicator / Live Meeting Training;
- Links and Learn Sessions to groups of 30+ staff;
- SharePoint and New Information Management Strategy Training;
- Walkabout training;
- Software Support
Client testimonies for SquareOne Training
"SquareOne impressed with its professional yet friendly manner and approach to training. The comments fed back to me have not only been excellent but exceptional."
"Lisa Johnson has led her training team to the highest standards and is known throughout the world – Lisa is our Seed Trainer."
"The project was to deliver an upgrade course – SquareOne team delivered more than that, they delivered tips and shortcuts which we didn't know we had. Truly the Wow Factor."
Project 2 – Microsoft Lync/Skype Rollout
For a need to have more instant collaboration and sharing, whilst reducing travel time and costs – our client introduced Microsoft Lync and Skype for Business. The Training/Delivery we have provided to date has been to 1,500 users.
The deployment included providing Jabra headsets and standard getting started training. The formats for the training ranged from 1:1's, small groups around their desks or in seminar format.
Additional training/consultancy was also offered and included:
- High Level classroom training to Admin Staff on Lync which included Delegation and setting meetings on behalf of and confidence building with conferencing and all tools;
- High Level classroom training to general staff that needed more advanced tools in presenting online;
- Cable Engineers were provided to complete the smooth transition of the removal of the PBX phones and cabling for conference rooms.